Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome...

Well here I am, joining the masses on the wonderful world wide web. I figured I'd take this opportunity to tell you all a bit about me. I'm a loving wife, buisy mom of four, and a passionate photographer with a uncontrollable shutter finger. Thats it in a nutshell. I began my love affair with the camera at a young age, but when I had children I found myself always with it in my hand, intent on capturing every expression, every emotion, every moment of their lives. I don't want to forget a thing. That love has transfered over to an insationable quest to learn and perfect the art. Skip ahead many years and here I am on the verge of making my dreams a reality. I'm in the process of building a portfolio for the beginning of my own buisness. Not many people can say with honesty that they LOVE what they do. I feel like I'm one of the lucky ones. Every session is an adventure, trying to capture that spark in a little ones eye, the love shared within a family, the anticipation of a new arrival. Its truly exciting, this whole journey, and I'm so happy to be able to share it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home