Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family and Friends

As I'm sure most of you know I'm heading to OK in a day or so. We don't know where we will be going after that but I'll keep in touch. I appreciate working with all of you and I'm excited at the prospect of doing so in the future. As many of you have requested I will be sure to let you know in advance of visiting so we can plan future sessions. I can't post a blog entry without showing off some pictures so here are some featuring some good friends of ours who came over for a mini christmas session this week. I got to try out my new coco backdrop. I LOVE it!

Our little friends...sooo precious!
Proof1w
proof6w

Beautiful smiles...
proof4w

proof2w

We just had to get one of Jocelyn and her best buddy
proof10w
Last but certianly not least little man gets in on the action..
Logan1w
Antique
proof11antique

logan2w

This has been a bit of an overload, perhaps I'm already preparing for my computerless days. Again, thank you all so much. Be sure to keep up with the blog as I continue to explore and grow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabensysmom said...

Super cute! I love the brown paper too!

October 23, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger cartermomof4 said...

I love the one of him in the suitcase and the one benith it he is such a stinkin doll!

January 5, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home