Tuesday, January 20, 2009

C Kiddos

Today was a buisy one for me. I had two sessions in one day and by the time I got home I was exhausted, but in a good way. The first ones I have to share are of four buisy kiddos. I always enjoy watching other moms with lots of little ones. Its a small window into how I must look chasing after my crew. :) They were all so well behaved and absolutely gorgeous! They even loved to pose, except for the group shots, lol. I'm so glad I got a chance to photograph you guys before we leave A. Your family is beautiful and I really appreciate your friendship.

Proof2w

Proof3w

Proof5w

Proof4w

Proof8BWw

Check back tommorrow for images from my first session of the day. They are cuties!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home