Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PCS --Photographers Child Syndrome

I know I've probably mentioned this before but taking pictures of your own kids is the toughest assignment a photographer can have. They either run in the opposite direction or make silly over exaggerated poses. I've been on a mission to get a canvas worthy shot of all of my little ones together but that may not happen any time soon. :) I really wanted to share a snap of my youngest because his expression here just says it all. I was trying desperately to get him to look at me and this was the result.

This face says it all

I can't help but smile when I see it, I hope you like it too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tammy said...

Hilarious!!!

April 17, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Saddie said...

Ha ha.. he is so sweet.

April 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home