Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mothers Day Special!!

Hello Everyone! I'm pleased to be presenting a special offer just in time for mothers day. It includes a free session of your choice and two free desk prints up to size 8x10. This will be good from now until the end of May. Its also exciting that I will be able to offer sessions in two locations. For the next two weeks I will be in Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas and will be taking a limited number of sessions so be sure to touch base with me ASAP. The rest of the special will be conducted at home sweet home Ft. Stewart/Hinesville, GA. I'm eager to capture more memories during this special time of year!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite mommy and me shots from my past sessions. They are not all technically perfect but I love the feeling I get just from looking at them. I hope you enjoy them too.

5BW

proof25
proof24

4

15BW

MommyE

E4bw

26 BW

Thanks! Hope to see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home